30-DAY SUGAR-FREE CHALLENGE
We will guide you step by step to eliminate the added sugars from your life for 30 days. The main goal of this challenge is to help you to improve your health and take back the control of your diet.
DO YOU NEED IT?
According to the WHO (World Health Organization), the consumption of added sugar should account for a maximum of 5% of total calories. This is 25g of sugar per day. In Norway, we consume an average of 83.1g of added sugar every day.
There is a large number of consumer products that contain it: pastries, cereals, cookies, yoghurts ... but also sauces, cooked dishes, sausages, and snacks.If just a soda can (330ml) has almost 40g of sugar and a lollipop has approx. 10g, how much sugar do you think you are consuming per day?
Become conscious of what you eat, enjoy food, feel better and improve your health in just 30 days!
10 REASONS WHY
1. Take charge of your health
2. Feel better in and outside
3. Improve your skin
4. Get more energy
5. Sleep better
6. Improve your concentration
7. Decrease your heart attack risk
8. Lower your risk of diabetes
9. Goodbye sugar cravings
10. Feel lighter & rejuvenated
WHAT YOU´LL GET:
Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone?
In this challenge you will get:
1. 30-day meal plan. A meal plan every week for four weeks.
2. Quick & easy sugar-free
3. Tips and motivation to help
you stay focused.
4. Access to a Private Facebook Group where you can share your experience with other people and ask us ANYTHING you wonder about.
5. The 30-day Sugar-free Challenge is